Advanced Technology Highlighted at IMTS 2016
IMTS 2016 is underway, and there is still time to plan a stop at Meister Abrasive’s Booth # N-7351, McCormick Place, Chicago (September 12-17). You’ll get a first-hand look at two important abrasives technology advancements:
- New cDD diamond dresser technology
capable of being certified accurate to
within 2µm (+/- 0.001 mm).
- New 3D Abrasives Technology which allows Meister
Abrasives to customize the porosity of its abrasive products to provide previously unachievable performance characteristics.
In addition, visitors will be able to:
- Check out a new Studer S11 CNC grinder equipped with a Meister Abrasives diamond wheel and cDD dressing disk…a configuration ideal for aerospace HVOF component grinding.
- Inspect a large CBN pellet wheel for fine grinding, made by Meister Abrasives, USA.
- Say hello to Meister Abrasives Switzerland’s Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technologist, Dr. Peter Beyer and confer with Meister Abrasives USA’s Applications Engineers about solutions to your most pressing grinding challenges.