From the Meister Toolbox…
Instructions….click the link below to open a preview of the file and then the “download” button to open or save the file to your computer.
- Wheel Speed Calculator. This simple tool can be used to calculate; a) surface speed, b) rpm, or c) wheel diameter, when 2 of the three variables are known. Metric and English units welcome.
- Dressing Calculation Tool. This tool is designed to assist the user in setting up the optimal parameters for rotary dressing of vitrified CBN and Diamond grinding wheels.
- Dressing Tutorial. New to dressing or looking for a refresher? This tutorial uncovers some of the mysteries of this very important part of the grinding process.
- Total Cost Calculation Tool. This tool is designed to help the user assess the total cost of their grinding process. Abrasive, machine, and labor costs are all considered.
- Hardness Comparison Chart. This table presents a side-by-side hardness comparison of commonly ground materials and abrasives.
- Speed Ratio Chart. This chart shows the effect of dresser speed ratio on dressing forces and the achieved wheel roughness/aggressiveness.
- Taper / Shape Correction. This chart shows how to correct common bore taper and shape issues with wheel oscillation position.
- Top 10 Bore Grinding Problems/Solutions. This chart shows the ten most common problems encountered during bore grinding, and how to solve them…..today!
- Comparison Chart US-Mesh vs FEPA. This chart shows a comparison between the two standard systems for superabrasive grit sizes.